Rob leads Scott Stephenson Business Advisory (SSBA) with his passion for sharing his knowledge and experience. His experience (he is a Chartered Accountant and Registered Auditor) in banking, business start-ups, education (Financial Accounting, Auditing, Financial Management & Tax) & others equips him well to connect with you and help you grow your business profile.
He is currently the President of the South African Accounting Association whose vision is to promote excellence in Accountancy Higher Education and Research in Southern Africa.
Rob looks forward to connecting with you at SSBA, connect with him through his staff:
3Spray cc starts clean hand revolutions geared to teach people about the benefits of hand hygiene. Started with Rob’s pastor Wayne Sandeman, Rob and Craig learnt a lot about marketing and sales of FMCG products.
SMME Past Partners
- GPR Cleaning cc was a business started to take advantage of corporate cleaning and pest control contracts.
- Kitchen Craftsmen manufactured exquisite furniture for offices/ boardrooms/ kitchens and bedrooms.
- Town & Country Administration cc was formed to offer clients a monthly accounting service, particularly shareblock and body corporates, Previously a property portfolio manager at Williams Palmer (Pty) Ltd he was well positioned to take this market along with his experience as a trainee accountant.
- Scombo's was a start up business he ran with a friend Caroline Sikulile, providing a well priced selection of fast foods to a township community. Rob and Craig Stephenson remained involved for two years before transferring ownership to Caroline. The business continues to this day.
- Barserve Mobile Bars cc is a company that offers beverage services to a niche group of exclusive clients including the sharks, large corporate events and many weddings and special occasions. Mark Brunskill partnered with Rob and Craig before Craig left for a world trip including Thailand and South Korea.
Professional Bodies with whom Rob Scott is Associated/provides services
Scott Stephenson staff are involved in the maintenance of South Africa taxation and accounting practises and standards. Our positions include: